INVITATION TO SUBMIT FULL-LENGTH PAPERS TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL
A certain number of presentations will be selected and invited to be published as full-lengh papers in a Special Issue of Physiological Research journal. Physiological Research is a peer-reviewed Open Access journal (ISSN 1802-9973) with the current IF
- Web of Science Impact Factor 2021: 1.88 (June 2021)
- WOS 5-year IF 2021: 2.20 (June, 2021)
The journal is indexed and abstracted in:
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE
- Elsevier BIOBASE/Current Awareness in Biological Sciences
- EMBASE/Excerpta Medica
and by Thompson Scientific services in:
- Current Contents®/Life Sciences
- Science Citation Index®
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch®)
- Biochemistry & Biophysics Citation Index®
Authors can submit original articles, review articles, and rapid or short communications.
Those participants who will consider publishing of their work in the Special Issue of Physiological Research and indicate it the Registration Form will subsequently receive the Instructions for Authors.
Articles should be sent to the Guest Editors of the Special Issue (meeting organizers).
Deadline for submission September, 15th 2022